Golf betting is one of the most favourite types of sports bet in New Zealand. Most sports betting sites offer punters the chance to place golf bets on games. punters expect access to not only the world-famous tournaments that everybody watches but also to less well-known competitions. The key to finding the best golf betting site is to find out how many smaller tournaments the site makes available. This including the pro-am events, the women’s golf games and the second-tier tournaments that take place worldwide all year round.
Bookmakers usually make two kinds of golf wagers available to bettors, which are the tournament win wager and the ones made on the result of games that took place between two opponents selected by your bookie. New gold betting bettors should take a look at the tournament win golf wagers. The one that works well when a golfer is successful over a longer time than is usually such as Tiger Woods. Also, take a close look at every player’s standings and their ability.
Young golfers that join the ranks of more experienced professionals and the upsurge in access to the better golf courses help to raise admiration bets of golf betting odds. The fact that one incorrect move in an otherwise impeccable game can intensely change the result of the game means that golf betting is a thrilling pastime.
You can place your golf bets in two ways in New Zealand. Herse how:
- Choose an event (for example Open Championships, PGA etc.).
- select your golf player (e.g. Jordan Spieth, Tiger Woods).
- Place your bet using your currency NZD$.
- Then Bet!
- choose the market that you want to wager on such as Finishing Positions or the Outright Betting.
- Choose your golfer.
- Place your bets.
Daily fantasy golf also helped increase the attention in golf and bookmaking. Betting on golf requires bettors to place a few bets on their favourites and hope that they will cash in. Even the most favorites are listed underdogs, meaning that the sharpest odds you’ll see at a PGA event are somewhere between +300 to +500. The odds can go up to +10000 for true longshots. Most sprinkle money on two favorites, and two outsiders in the +1500 to +2500 variety. This covers you and also gives you a chance to ride the hot hand or a bet in featuring a golfer who has success on a specific course or event.
New Zealanders enjoy golfing and also placing their bets on golf. Golf events take place all year round and they feature the top professional golfers worldwide. New Zealand punters can now place their best using their compatible mobile devices. Mobile bookmakers offer golf as a gambling option and follow all the key tournaments globally. Other sites include other less well-known tournaments that will are only televised in local markets.
There are also golf betting tips that you can check out for more chances of winning. Also, there are free bets to take advantage of when you deposit at your favourite sportsbook. Online betting can also be of horse racing, tennis, football betting, grand slam, poker or at a casino as well. You also get a deposit bonus from bookmakers such as William Hill, bet365, Betfred or sky bet. Learn also how to bet on the premiership, live casino, sports bet, snooker or even darts. There are also top online daily fantasy sports to bet on such as UEFA. NCAAH, FA cup, and more.
- Ace – a score of 1 on a hole, hole-in-one
- All Square –indicates that the game is even currently
- Back Nine – (10-18) which are the last nine holes
- Bent Grass – a smooth, fine-bladed grass used for tapping greens
- Birdie – a notch of 1 under par for a hole
- Blind Shot – a shot which the intended area of landing is not visible from the golfer’s perspective
- Bogey –1 over par for a hole score.
- Break –a curve of a tap or running shot due to the spill of the land and gravity
- Caddy – a person that carries the golfer’s bag of clubs or the [person that assists the golfer with advice
- Chip – a shot that is designed to roll beyond
More Sports Betting Guides